• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

But you don't fucking know me homie you don't want war.

A quiver of power shook the grounds of Tephra as Jakub took towards the shoreline, fire licking at his heels. He gathered as many vulnerable Tephrans as he could, urging them to follow. Already so many were injured, death and pain mixing with the sulfuric smell of the surrounding flames. "Fire to water, follow me to the shores if you can not fight. Help anyone you can to the shorelines. If you stand with your Queen and are more than able, find a way to bring these beasts to the ground. Let's douse out their flames and make them eat their own fire. Their belly will feel the horror they bring here today!" his voice bellowed out across the scattered group.

His queen, the center of their home, was exhausting every once of her magic to hold the flying beasts at bay. The beasts that were torching the ground they walked on and the trees they found solace under. The heat of his burning kingdom scorching his back as he ran, beads of sweat slicking his black coat.

Jakub's attention was focused everywhere and anywhere all at once. His hooves slipped effortlessly into the cool shoreline stopping just as suddenly. Turning towards Tephra he took in the damage that was spreading. His eyes scanned the sky, watching momentarily, thinking of anything he could do to bring these fire breathers to their level. But no not all fire breathers Jakub witnesses, as one striped pegasus opens his mouth to follow his companions and nothing comes out. Just as quickly the pegasus dives to the ground disappearing as he goes, straight toward the innocent and vulnerable that Jakub had gathers on the shores close to water away from the roaring flames. "Prepare yourself, find any strength you have to defend your home. I will fight along side you, what ever it takes. We are Tephra, hold strong to your land. Use her to your advantage. We did not chose to find peace within her Volcanic heart to fall mercy to these flames that threaten her existence." 

Jakub turns his attention to the sky watching the shadows pull and twist with movement of beasts and flames. Pinning his ears he charges from the water, kicking up cool water to settle along his hide, a last attempt of protection against the flames he charges into.  As he charges towards the one pegasus who threatens the innocent. The raging fires reflecting the anger he felt in his midnight eyes. Not today.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Wolfbane] I will hit you up in discord. <3 (:
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: But you don't fucking know me homie you don't want war. - by Jakub - 05-15-2019, 09:12 AM