• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hunt or be hunted; leliana
    I rise from my scars. nothing hurts me now.

Leliana has been able to predict much in the recent days. She has been able to keep her finger on the pulse of life that explodes within Tephra—those who come seeking a home, those friends who return, those who simply seek out the changes in power. But of everything action to occur, of every twist in the tide, the one that surprises her the most is the arrival of the hellhound on the Sylva border.

She knows of him—she has done what she can to learn of all players within the Beqanna landscape—but there is something of him that eludes her. There is a trick of the light, something that slips beneath the surface. She doesn’t trust it, but she is also learning the political ropes enough to know that within him may rest an opportunity should she truly seek to even the playing field and challenge Loess.

So she doesn’t leave him on the border for long.

Perhaps longer than Magnus would—but he always ways functional to a fault. Instead she stays behind, her depthless golden eyes peering out into Tephra—seeing through the trees to the man who rests on the border. After she makes her up her mind (the change almost imperceptible, unnoticeable save for a shift in her weight), she pulls her power close and blinks across the land, arriving suddenly before him.

“Sinner,” she pulls his name from the knowledge that seemingly rests on the tip of her tongue now. She examines him, leaving no doubt as to what she was doing, to the scrutiny that rests heavily on her gaze. After several moments pass, the air heavy, she nods. “My name is Leliana.” She is sure that he has heard of her—otherwise, why return to Tephra—but it feels right to introduce herself all the same.

“I imagine that we have things to discuss.”

@[Sinner]
    [Image: avatar-1975.gif]
    the heaviness in my heart belongs to gravity

Messages In This Thread
    hunt or be hunted; leliana - by Sinner - 05-08-2019, 03:35 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; leliana - by leliana - 05-09-2019, 09:38 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; leliana - by Sinner - 05-15-2019, 03:22 PM