• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us; to haunt our thoughts
    Jakub had found a lush patch of grass poking from the dry, cracking ground. His lips pulled at the thin weeds, pulling them lose he tossed them around his mouth enjoying the peace. He heard movement amongst the trees, larger than the squirrels and rabbits that had been scurrying around. Jakub pulled his head up and cocked his ears towards the voice that tumbled through the weaving trees. Jakub continued to play with the tickling of grass in his mouth as a black mare made her way over, her coat a copy of his own. The cool winter breeze tossing her green mane and tail distinguishing a difference between her being born of Beqanna and Jakub not, what an odd coloring Jakub thought to himself as she came closer and introduced herself.

Beadu, nice to meet you. You can call me Jakub. he said finishing the small treat in his mouth. No need to call me Sir, I'm not my father he said kindly followed with a small chuckle. Jakub cocked his head in curiosity perking his hears towards the mare that had interrupted the quiet. He hadn't been in Beqanna long but the smell of Tephra (his new home) clung to him, not like Beadu. Where are you from? he asked avoiding her question of why he was in the forest today, simply because he had no reason. He had come for some peace and cover beneath the forest trees, which was now undone. He didn't mind though and didn't want the mare to feel bad.

@[Beadu]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us; to haunt our thoughts - by Jakub - 05-06-2019, 11:53 AM