• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light; kensa/any

for every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable
    in every lost soul, the bones of a miracle

Kensa listens with quiet but eager interest as Lethy tells all about her adventures in her new world. She too is always amazed by beautiful wings, and loves getting to know new horses. She is happy Lethy has chosen to make a stop in Hyaline and hopes she will remain a while but will not press her to do so. Kensa only hopes to be a friend and provide a place to land until the buckskin finds the place that speaks to her. Kensa smiles joyfully at learning of Lethy’s pregnancy. “I am so happy for you! You just missed my youngest son, I was carrying him when we last met.” After telling of her adventures and of falling ill with the plague Lethy retreats into herself with a slight frown. The Primarch’s concern flits across her face but she does not have the chance to ask if her companion is alright, she directs the subject to Kensa promptly.

“I have been as well as I could be under the circumstances, the heartaches and joys of a year would take me too long to list. Instead let me take you down to the lake, if it were warmer we could soak our legs and relax a bit but I’m afraid right now it is all but frozen.” With a bob of her head, the sabino leads the way down to the vast clear lake. She would teleport them but it is far too cold to pop out of the lake soaking wet, especially with someone not used to that sort of thing. “Did you visit any places that you particularly enjoyed? I still haven’t visited every land, though it is something I look forward to.”

kensa
    for every dreamer, a dream. we're unstoppable with something to believe in.

@[Izora Lethia]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light; kensa/any - by Kensa - 05-13-2019, 09:51 PM