• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light; kensa/any
    Lethy perked up as she watched Kensa move closer. She greeted her briefly in return, I've been good. I met a very interesting filly, she didn't want much to do with me it seemed she had been through quite a bit. I also met a beautiful mare with the most gorgeous wings I've ever seen, not that I have seen many. she said with a chuckle thinking of Lepis and all of her uniqueness. Her expression of wonder faltered slowly as she thought of  the plague that had taken over both of them, leaving them almost immobile. The plague found me quickly but I seem to be on the edge of recovery she said with a small smile, her dark purple iris' seemed to deepen two shade darker with the exhaustion that filled her body and the life that was growing inside of her. I am also expecting a little to be dancing around and tripping me up here soon enough she said with a chuckle as she felt the babe inside of her roll and reposition but then settle just as quickly.

Worry wrapped her mind and a frown creased her muzzle, how tired must her child be if the tired that settled in her bones and muscles was even half as strong for her child. Lethy's attention was pulled from Kensa temporarily but soon found it's way back to her beautiful friend. How the plague must have hit her as well, from what Lethy had gathered it had covered all of Beqanna quickly and then left just as hastily. Leaving it's inhabitants to recover from the impact.

How have you been? she inquired. Lethy moved to stand beside Kensa taking in Hyaline's views she pulled a deep, cool, pool of fresh air into her lungs. The air that settles here seeming to calm the ache of tiredness deep within her momentarily.  
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Kensa]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light; kensa/any - by Izora Lethia - 05-06-2019, 09:57 AM