• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Keep me in your jaws; any

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

How many equines did I fuck last season?

Litotes is staring, puzzled, at the border of Pangea. Somewhere in an alternate universe where this moment is portrayed in a video game, bouncing and bubbly question marks are floating above his head.

Perhaps I really did lose my mind in Loess.

Upon the border is a young lioness: thin and battered, appearing as if she only ever belongs amongst a downpour. She is clearly a child, not nearly the size of a full grown predator. Water soaks and weighs down Lie’s lion mane as he sighs, gentle golden eyes staring at the girl with pity. He is crouching amongst a small bout of tall yellow grass, loath to revealing himself but knowing this is yet another one of his children.

Rayie announces herself with a growl. The Archon briefly muses on such a bold greeting into a foreign land, but does not quite take offense; instead, he lifts himself from the damp dust and pads slowly in the girl’s direction.

“Quite the way to introduce yourself to a foreign land,” he states, voice stern but eyes calm. “Stand up, child. What are you doing here?”

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Rayie]

Messages In This Thread
    Keep me in your jaws; any - by Rayie - 04-23-2019, 05:57 PM
    RE: Keep me in your jaws; any - by litotes - 04-25-2019, 07:49 PM
    RE: Keep me in your jaws; any - by Rayie - 05-13-2019, 02:14 PM