• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  standing cliffside scared to jump; Lethy
    Lethy had never been one to talk about herself, her past, or her feelings but something about Raed comforted her. He hadn't settled anywhere in Beqanna and she didn't belong anywhere as of yet, it was a similarity she connected with.

She felt the warmth of the stallion as he moved closer, and she accepted his closeness with appreciation as the coolness of the night began to settle.

The small smile that had happened across her lips earlier in greeting grew with comfort,I was just dreaming of a life long ago, a part of my past that I know but can't quit grasp. Izora is my given name, at least from what I can gather from dreams of my parents. My adoptive mother named me Lethia which means forgetful, because I don't remember much from before she found me. she dipped her head embarrased, as she gazed at him through her heavy lashes. he is beautiful, why am I blubbering on like this she thought to herself as a blush rushed to her cheeks, replacing the fever with a darker red as if that was possible. I'm sorry, I am just generally filled with worry she added softly with small laughter to lighten the mood.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Raed]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: standing cliffside scared to jump; Lethy - by Izora Lethia - 04-28-2019, 12:55 PM