• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i'm alright today; any
    Ausra

She receives an answer to her question without difficulty or the need for further explanation on her part. Perhaps the other being thinks her a little mad, or impaired in some way but it answers very simply and establishes that they are indeed the same and that there is a general name to be applied to their kind. The two of them are similar enough in coloration and build, both refined in appearance though in differing ways. No matter how many races she infiltrates she has yet to tire of discovering the beauty of variation, both subtle and striking in the species and world she has appeared in.

Ausra takes in the stallion with keen interest, shapely ears flicking slightly as this body makes a decision about him. This is a nervous species, suspicious, flighty. It seems there is nothing alarming about the overo and she remains where she is.

“Thank you. I am Ausra. She manages to call up her name in this tongue with little trouble. It is full, strong, and beautiful sounding but does not seem unusual when held up alongside the few words she has heard in their language. Sensing she has not alarmed the male as of yet the bay permits herself another question. “What is this place called?” While not the only question she wishes to ask it seems an important beginning to getting her bearings. Sometimes she wears out her welcome quickly with too many questions and will try to resist asking what she might be able to find out on her own. Most will just think she’s come from far away (so far away) or suffers from a kind of amnesia.

But behind her eyes are universes repeating, expanding and collapsing over and over again...and she is too sharp and eager to be mistaken for a fool if one just pays a little attention.

i've had dreams of you in places i've not seen

@[abysm]

Messages In This Thread
    i'm alright today; any - by Ausra - 04-21-2019, 09:26 PM
    RE: i'm alright today; any - by abysm - 04-21-2019, 09:48 PM
    RE: i'm alright today; any - by Ausra - 04-27-2019, 04:00 PM
    RE: i'm alright today; any - by abysm - 06-23-2019, 09:20 AM
    RE: i'm alright today; any - by Ausra - 06-29-2019, 07:59 PM