• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i don't have my head on straight ; khuma

Oxytocin has never been too selective with his mates, since love had failed him more than once in the form of that grey devil. Before her, even, he had taken sweet Alise as a brief partner, siring a strong, handsome son off of him. Davorin. He remembers the boy and his days in the Valley and how Kindling had despised him for being another woman’s son. Not that she had any right to be angry with him for fucking another – before Cress, she had lain with Osric (his own uncle, unbeknownst to him) whom she had a brief obsession with. It is no wonder she had never been loyal to Oxy; he doesn’t think it was ever possible for the bitch.

Smolder had been an interesting co-ruler while she lasted, at least. Cunning and rude at best, but at least in the end she had made better company that the woman she called her mother.

Did it make him cold and calloused as a result? Having the woman he thought he loved cast him aside, and being thrust from his throne? Perhaps, but he has learned to live with his faults in the long years since her death. He has begun to learn to live again, and to enjoy life and all of its... temptations. He may resent the women of his recent past, but he will never hate them, for they have gifted him with the most precious things of all – his children. Above all else, he lives for them.

His children, however, are not on his mind as Khuma snakes her way around him and mouths his name in a way that makes his entire body stiffen with desire. Her honeyed warning results in a throaty chuckle from the dark stallion, and he lifts his head as she moves closer to him, her breath tingling against his neck as she plays with his mane. Sharp teeth begin to play at his throat and he trembles, tempted to crash his body into hers.

Instead, he waits.

Waits while she teases him, chuckling against his flesh. Waits while her own desire builds and threatens to burst; waits until the sight of her curves nearly makes him weak in the knees.

“Oh, Khuma,” he murmurs, stepping closer so that their chests touch and he presses a kiss into the base of her throat. “You’re going to be the one attached by the end of this,” he tells her, swinging his body around hers so that their hips collide, and he nips at her withers, a wicked grin crossing his face. “I can promise that you won’t need much convincing.”

OXYTOCIN

I don't have my head on straight

@[Khuma] i should probably change the thread tag
    immune.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't have my head on straight ; khuma - by Oxytocin - 05-07-2019, 10:21 PM