• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i don't have my head on straight ; khuma

He has never felt the loss – or nonexistence – of a child, at least to his knowledge. Every woman he has ever covered has birthed him a strong son or a beautiful daughter, much to his delight. His most recent conquests had left him with three healthy, powerful children, and he is sure that his seed is strong enough to continue producing more offspring through the years. The thought of settling with any one woman doesn’t exactly cross his mind – he has not been romantically attached since he was with Kindling, and reflecting back on that relationship, he knows now that it had never really been love. Love does not manipulate, he thinks.

A body brushes against his in the fading light, and his eyes fall hungrily to the bay-and-white woman, half-tempted to rake his teeth through her mane as her slender frame just barely grazes his. Instantly he is starving, but he doesn’t let it show outwardly as she turns to face him, her dark forelock falling coyly into her eyes. The fading sunlight paints her curves with fire, and his dark eyes trace her body fervently as she watches him. “I’m Oxytocin,” he replies, his name rolling off of his tongue as he turns to meet her gaze.

There is a hunger in her eyes that is echoed in his, but he knows better than to just leap in – the suspense is what makes it fun, after all. “I have been quite bored as of late,” he tells her with a smirk, resisting the urge to step forward and play with her mane. “Perhaps you could... keep me some company tonight. Help me to remember why I stick around this hellhole.”

OXYTOCIN

I don't have my head on straight

@[Khuma] IT'S STILL CRAP
    immune.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't have my head on straight ; khuma - by Oxytocin - 05-02-2019, 11:09 PM