• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Take the long way back to me; Clayton, Any.
    Caelestra

The cold breeze remains strong as she stands shaking, her body trembling with confusion and regret. She still sees no signs of the male even though his scent lingers strongly amongst the salty breeze.

As if the confusion setting in had not been enough, another voice now echoed behind her, followed by the soft beat of wet hooves close to her, yes Clayton, I'd like to know as well.
    She doesn't turn to face the stranger, she is unable to comprehend the situation at hand, her body locked in position for a few minutes. When her body finally breaks the seal, her expression fades in disappointment, she isn't sure what to feel at the moment, surprise, guilt maybe sorrow, she was unable to express anything.

Finally, Clayton shows, shock decorating his stature as he makes his way toward the pair.
    It almost begins to feel worse as he appears, his scent so close now it was almost painful.
    The mare now felt as if it would be easier to leave, rather than even bother trying to build up the courage to face him, it seemed harder to do so, even though she had faced a dragon not that long ago.

"What? Clayton..." the words hardly come out of her muzzle, she isn't sure how to tone her voice, unsure of if she should instate anger, transform her body into an aggressive bear or run away in sorrow.
    "I'm sure you did enjoy taking time from us both" her head begins to spin as she speaks, her voice switching between different emotions with each word "What label Clay, what are you talking about?" she asks, her head still tilting curiously despite her body trembling.

The mare turns to face the other female, her eyes scampering over her body, her eyebrows raised in a manner of confusion.

I am sick so this is gonna be sloppy and over dramatic but hey we love drama so its ok! @[Clayton] @[Adria]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Take the long way back to me; Clayton, Any. - by Caelestra - 04-20-2019, 06:58 PM