• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen../ Any
    Lethy did not have to wait long for another to join her. Though the company was not what she had expected as a figure came from the sky settling in front of her encompassing her vision with her colorful wings. Lethy took a cautionary step back as the mare pulled in her wings. Welcome to Leoss, what brings you to the south? the mare said smiling at Lethy but still guarded,  though Lethy could feel those same emotions resonating with in herself. With wings tucked the other did not seem so intimidating compared to little, ordinary Lethy.

Friends.. Lethy reminded herself, she needed friends.

Lethy took a step closer to the mystical mare dipping her head slightly Hello, I'm Lethy she responded timidly. I am just traveling through, I came to Beqanna not long ago. I met another mare in the place I awoke, she was nice. Her name was Kensa.
    Lethy relaxed as she spoke gaining confidence with the thought that she had already made one friend since arriving, more would or should not be so hard.

I thought I would explore the lands and see what it had to offer. Your land is very beautiful. Lethy offered with another dip of her head as her ears flicked around. She was uncertain on how to address this beautiful horse. She remembered what Kensa had said about Kingdoms throughout the lands, was this mare a ruler or hold a special place in the kingdom? She looked regal enough. Lethy gave a clumsy curtsey just in case, she would hate to mess up already. 
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen../ Any - by Izora Lethia - 04-13-2019, 12:48 AM