• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Shine Bright Like A Diamond {Dawn}
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

He strolled a bit farther before his own name runs past his ears. His head turns and when his eyes spot the gold mare and a smile tugs on his maw. She appears to be tired,and he only hopes he didn't wimake her up.

She asks how he is and when he finds a spot a few paces before her he responds. I have been well, and how have you been? Busy I'm sure...with the girls and all. She was not only busy learning the diplomatic ways, but being a mother to two rambunctious children.

He remembers when he had met Dawn in the playground, with Rhaegor. It seems that most all of the Solace and Kagerus childrens have departed from the eastern sector. He wonders if Dawn had kept in touch with Rhaegor, and if she had where he has gone off to. Maybe Will has left with him...he wonders if he will ever see his friend again, if she will get to see him ruling there home ever. But the thoughts shake from his head as he gives his full attention back to Dawn.

Dawn continues on, this time she asks about Ilma. If he had seen her since the visit in Pange. He tilts his head for a moment, thinking of the last time he has seen the white lady. No....on second thought, I haven't seen her....we can go to Pange if you want? His gaze turns to Dawn, attempting to gauge her feelings.

@[Dawn]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Shine Bright Like A Diamond {Dawn} - by Clayton - 04-03-2019, 09:30 PM
    RE: Shine Bright Like A Diamond {Dawn} - by Dawn - 04-03-2019, 09:41 PM
    RE: Shine Bright Like A Diamond {Dawn} - by Clayton - 04-05-2019, 04:17 PM
    RE: Shine Bright Like A Diamond {Dawn} - by Dawn - 05-02-2019, 11:50 PM