• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Feeling your warmth flow away is the sensation I trust the most; Any!
    Caelestra

The salty scent of the air changes abruptly to reveal the aroma of another horse, the clatter of hooves quickly accompanying the familiar scent.
    Caelestra doesn't move until the stranger greets her, the mare's head turning gently to face the voice that was now blocking out the crash of the waves in front of her.
    The curious mare is quick to introduce herself with a greeting, a smile streaking across her face as she speaks.

Caelestra returns the warm smile, her lips parting to speak "Hello" her tone remains quite soft and dimly lit "It is nice to meet you, I am Caelestra" she introduces herself politely, gently bobbing her head downward in greeting.
    The strangerly mare questions as to why Caelestra was down at the cove today, perhaps she did not know yet.
    "I was brought down here by Clayton. I left Loess not too long ago and he convinced me to stay here" Clayton was quite good at convincing, or perhaps she was too naive.
    "I have only been here a day or two, I will hopefully be able to make myself useful as a healer" she smiles again, the corners of her lips lifting slightly.

The female shifts her weight slightly as she now turns to fully converse with the fellow mare, she remembers that Clayton had spoken of her before "I believe Clayton had mentioned training with you" she says, her voice remaining gentle, only loud enough for it to carry above the crashing waves.
    "It is quite the interesting responsibility, isn't it?" her voice changes to a weirdly stern tone, her brow raising as she applies the question.

@[Dawn]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Feeling your warmth flow away is the sensation I trust the most; Any! - by Caelestra - 04-05-2019, 01:58 PM