• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Say Again {Adria}
    No sooner than he says sure does Adria glow with joy. It is contagious and puts a smile on his face as well, she moves closer to the water and so he follows her.

She asks for him to come closer, and he does not hesitate. The bay stag moves until his body stands a couple paces betwern her gold pelt. She slips in that she liked how they kept eachother warm and a smile tugged at his lips again. Me too, he says, extending his neck to gently nudge her cheek. And she asks for him to do it again, he wastes no time to press his pelt into hers.

She did not look though, her gaze remained on the water. Was she nervous? He found it adorable, he was a rather shy guy and it took a lot of reject before he got comfortable around mares. He was so distracted by her that he nearly missed her creating a bubble.

His eyes grow wide as he watches her create this masterpiece, a bubble that when she finished was big enough for the two of them. She encased them in it and he found himself at a loss for words. She asks him what he thinks, announcing that he can see what she sees.

He knew of magical powers, and he usually found her by the water but had no idea of the powers she held. He forced words out of his mouth as it seemed minutes passed, Yes, show me you're world. He says with a smile of admiration.

They entered the lake, and what normally would cause him to drown, currently he could explore. Life beneath the earths core was different than anything he expected, green plants bloomed here just like on the ground. Water creatures lived here just like the minor animals on the ground.

She mentions the quiet and he nearly had not noticed it, he gives a nod of his head Yes, very peaceful. He smiles with admiration for not only Adria, but the seperate life under water. She speaks again mentioned krystals that grow nearby, show me? He asks the gold mare, estatic to see everything there is to offer.

They travel, slowly, and she asks about the Cove. He had so much to share, so much has happened since she last visited. A lot! Kagerus and Solace stepper down, myself and Dawn are in training under Ilma to take rule of the Kingdom in less than a year now. That was the most important note, the biggest change that has happened.

@[Adria] I threw in the kingdom changes, hope you don't mind ^^
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Say Again {Adria} - by Clayton - 03-10-2019, 09:30 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Adria - 03-12-2019, 03:08 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Clayton - 03-14-2019, 07:59 AM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Adria - 03-17-2019, 07:41 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Clayton - 03-23-2019, 08:51 AM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Adria - 03-29-2019, 08:49 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Clayton - 03-31-2019, 05:51 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Adria - 04-07-2019, 11:54 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Clayton - 04-13-2019, 01:06 PM