• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  woke up in the morning like this
    breaking like the waves down on the coastline
    breaking like the wine-stained glass that held my drink

The blood beneath the water horse continues to boil. She can feel the irritation rising in her as she watches the giant wave, she sent towards the tentacled-mare. However, she lets out an annoyed huff as the giant wave becomes smaller and smaller as it reaches the kraken mare on the shore.

Her intention to cause the other sea creature to flee does not work. It only laughs at her. Sending Eva even further annoyed with the whole situation. Why did this tentacled-mare have to come back and ruin her day again?

The other sea horse looks towards her with the most fascinated expression ever, as if the water girl was some sort of astounding attraction. Eva swims forward, ready to send a even bigger wave back to the mare on the shore to make her point clear that she doesn’t care to see the kraken-mare near her.

But the kraken-mare has other ideas. Even the audacity to speak to Eva! The kraken-mare says she won’t hurt Eva, but for a moment she doesn’t believe the words or the sweet smile that appears on the mare’s face. The attack by the Island Resort was something she could not forgive.

The other mare continues, her ears flick forward as the conversation continues while Eva still wears an irritated expression across her finely shaped Arabian head. The mare’s voice is kind, and she can hear the curiosity of why she is frightened. Does she really think I am that naïve? She thinks to herself.

Eva pushes herself closer to the shore. If the kraken-mare wanted answers, she would give it to her face to face. “Well,” Eva says starting off with a stern tone, “I wouldn’t be so frightened if you hadn’t attacked me by the Island Resort sometime ago!” The nereid mare doesn’t say more than that. Clearly, the kraken-mare would remember.

Eva

character info: here | character reference: here

@[cosmos]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    woke up in the morning like this - by cosmos - 03-09-2019, 10:23 PM
    RE: woke up in the morning like this - by Eva - 03-10-2019, 01:49 PM
    RE: woke up in the morning like this - by cosmos - 04-15-2019, 10:36 AM
    RE: woke up in the morning like this - by Eva - 04-16-2019, 02:53 PM
    RE: woke up in the morning like this - by cosmos - 04-24-2019, 07:55 PM
    RE: woke up in the morning like this - by Eva - 04-27-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: woke up in the morning like this - by cosmos - 05-02-2019, 03:17 PM