• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Welcoming a new Figure (Hermia's Gold)
     photo a7a291f7-1dae-40c6-96f2-ffd7bc86c312_zps3e0fki7z.jpg
    As he was walking towards home, the crash of lightening was loud above his head. He was used to the lightning he was pretty used to it. He remember leaving the palomino mare behind at the meadow, letting her decide weather which direction she wanted to go. As he walked further and further away from the meadow. His figure was almost dissapearing from sight into the darkness. When he suddenly felt someone rush up beside him. He smiled but kept walking, knowing it was Hermia's Gold that had choosen the Resort over anything else.

As he walked it hit him the more mares that he brings home the bigger the responsibility he had. But he was up for the task and would do the best he could. He was turning into a more experianced stallion every day learning new things to make himself better. They finally made it to the beach, the wind was blowing hard at this time. Blowing some sand at them as they walked. The lightening was amazing at the beach, it made for a awesome light show for the residence here. He looked back at the palomino mare at his side. Tonight you will take shelter with me, since the weather is getting bad. He nudged the mare, then in the morning i will show you around the Island and show you where you can choose which den you would like. He smiled

They reached his den, it was in a very secluded part of the beach. But he still had a good eye on everything, here it seemed as though there was walls of vines and trees to protect him from the elements. It was quiet here and it was a shady spot to get away from the sun. Living here at the Island was wonderful but every once in a while you needed some shade. He pushed the vines and foliage to the side opening up a hole for her to open acting like a gentleman. Waiting for her to enter his den for the night.

She nickered softly
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion
    [Image: tumblr_lpbkpvixgG1qefrmxo1_500.jpg]

Hermia's Gold

Mother nature sure could be a temperamental witch. Clouds brewed above, tumbling and growing off of each other. Thunder growled and lightning clapped sharply that held eyes to the sky watching with fear and awe. In a home of warmth and security Hermia could have enjoyed the battle of skies but that was not the case. Instead she was being whipped by wind and smacked with large pellets of water.
    God damn rain. God damn clouds. God damn mother nature. God damn storms. God damn wind.
    She grumbled angrily away yet crept under the battle cries of thunder. Storms weren't apart of her daily life. If it so much as drizzled she had been hustled around a roof. Fear was like electricity sparking off of her yet she was far too drained of energy to do more then follow step by step the stallion. Her head was held low cocked slightly away from the direction of the beating of rain. It did not help much no matter which way she tossed about. Rain came from all directions. A lightning strike a tad too close would send her prancing parallel to the wind but she would soon settle again; dutiful. On a mission. One she wasn’t aware would take her to better or worse.
    Once they reached his den the wind was ripping her feet from under her and each step was a struggle to follow through with. She was a feather about to float off to some new land even more complex then this. The world around was a slashing sheet of water and she plummeted into the dry space collapsing in the furthest corner in a shivering mass of tangled hair and wild eyes.
    “Does it always do this? Rain. So much rain. I could handle that-”
    She flinched as at a cackle of lightning.
    “But that?! The whole world is going to be set ablaze!”
    Finally a quiver of fear and hysteria wiggled into her voice.
    “How many other dens? Who else is here? Is it just you? What is lead stallion? Who are you? Why is there no humans? No where? At all? Where did you come from? Is there more of you around? Theres no fences? Barns? Is this a place for a mare to be alone? Why can you be alone? Where do you go for shelter in the meadow? What eats me?! Who eats me?! Do you eat me?! Do they eat you!? What beasts! Monsters!”
    An explosion of questions erupted from her then as hysteria settled into her mind running over all his words spoken at the meadow that she hadn’t been able to fully respond to. Couldn’t respond to. But in this tight space, kept dry and warm from the war outside she was finally able to start chewing on the bones he had thrown.

No more yielding but a dream

As the storm above his raged, they made it to cover with his new recruited mare the palomino he had found in the meadow. The thunder was crashing above his head really loud so he couldnt really hear what she had to say. But everytime the lightening would strike near by it would light up the Cove where he was and he was able to see her. His ears went back feeling overwhelmed by all the questions. But he was prepared for this new role. New role as leader and protector.

He looked at his new mare. There are about 10 different, rest areas all over the island. This is my favorite spot cause i can see everything. He smiled at the golden mare, she was full of life and she made the perfect addition to the herd. He smiled when she asked if it always did this. No not always, just lately. Its usually very nice here, it stays in the 70's year round. He walked to the side where the opening out was. The storm appeared to be over, he stepped out of his home. Looking back at her, There are no humans here, just us. There is no such places with barns you are safe here to do as you please. He looked at her worried that she had a bad past that involved humans, cause she got frantic worried when she talked about them. He stepped closer to her to comfort her. Shhh your okay, calm down theres another mare here but she likes to hide alot. He rests his head on her back. As dawn was breaking through the storm clouds and the clouds were being blown away by the ocean's breeze. He slowly walks out and over the dunes of sand. There was a whole new world over the dunes, He lead her to some grass she must be hungry from her journey. Here eat.

He grinned when she asked if there was dangers, the only dangers here are the stupid seagulls he smirked. He placed his nose against her neck, Trust me Goldie you are safe here, i wouldnt live here or bring mares back if it wasnt. He lowered his head beside hers and ate some breakfast. Hoping she will learn to love it here like he did. It was a peaceful place and he soon fell in love with the place when he first got here.

something here
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion
    [Image: tumblr_lpbkpvixgG1qefrmxo1_500.jpg]

Hermia's Gold

Though it was warm, humid a more correct term, she felt cold. The moist air having crept into her bones and soaked the muscles to stone. She was stiff and sore by the time the storm had passed. Black bags would droop under her eyes. Eyelids drooping in exhaustion. Regarding the world through slits she shivered from the force of mother nature.
    Barns have value at times like these.
    Tired as she was, when Black Ranger left the enclosure she stumbled behind. If she was made of machine she would have creaked and squealed. One could have added 10 years to her wee 2 year life. Mud spattered her legs and belly. Forelock and trimmed mane clung to body while tail hung pathetically lacking any gleam of new.
    I feel like an old lady needing her rocking chair.
    Emotionally she was drawn thin. Bugs that flirted about in the new damp world seeming to be on a mission of war against her. Ears laid against her neck and tail snapped angrily.
    “If it is so safe why does she hide.”
    She snapped at him and grabbed a mouthful of grass, ripping the roots out with the stalks and regarded the new land as he spoke. Remaining silent, trusting his reassurance for the time as a white noise buzz filled her ears with stress of the days. After a moment of silent reflection she regarded him skeptically.
    “Seagulls?”
    She glanced around wearily.
    “What is seagull? Is it very big?”
    She arched her little neck, and puffed her chest out snorting at some invisible monster. She struck out displaying a flash of skills in a foolish attempt of showing off. The sting of the sore foot thundered up her leg as she struck ground leaving a grimacing face rather then a menacing one.
    “I could handle it.”
    She smiled, a smile that came inward as a look of concern rather then truth to her own words. She was in need of help far more then what she would even admit.

No more yielding but a dream