• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Look me in the eyes and confess your lust; Any!
    alvorr
    The mare didn't particularly seem to speak much during their meeting, but perhaps that was just the kind of atmosphere Alvorr was good at creating, a barren wasteland to dump random instances of conversation. He smiles for a moment before returning to Heartfire who confirms that they had not met before, his smile remains placidly stuck to his muzzle as she speaks, his voice now finding it a little harder to find its way back into the conversation.

The spotted male's now-raspy voice finally emerges, his tone shallow and rather quiet "I would love to stay, it is very pretty here" he mentions as she looks around the kingdom, his eyes following the direction of her head as she surveyed the land.
    He was quite content on remaining in this kingdom, usually used to wandering around, quite lost in his own thought, or perhaps the inability to settle somewhere.

The mare finally introduces herself as Heartfire, Alvorr's curiosity blooming as to how the mare was able to uphold the conversation and meeting so well without truly speaking much, his ears wrapped around her words as she speaks, his mind intrigued at the thought.
    "Well, it is very nice to meet you Heartfire. I am very glad that you are so welcoming" he adds with a grin, almost playing with his words to see how the mare would reply or in what way she would react, another part of his personality gently tempting him.
    " darling. we're slow dancing in a burning room. "
    Sorry this is horrible @[Heartfire]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Look me in the eyes and confess your lust; Any! - by Alvorr - 02-25-2019, 04:55 PM