• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

PTERON
    Pteron beams at the compliment.. His parents would be quite proud; the dun colt can almost picture his father smiling down at him as he welcomes the stranger into their home. As the eyeless coyote lowers his haunches to the ground, the young pegasus tilts his head curiously. How is he doing that? How are his legs bending in such a manner so that his tail can flick against the dust? Pteron frowns, breifly attempts a similar squat, and then returns to his former position.

He is grateful the blind stranger had not been able to see.

No – not a stranger. Wyrm. And odd sort of name, the pegasus thinks, and glances down at the earth at his hooves. Wyrm asks if Pteron is from around here, and more importantly, if he can help him.

“Yes!” He responds eagerly. “I can help you. I’m still kinda new here but I know where the diplomats are if you need one of them? Or some water, if you’re thirsty?” Pteron realizes that he isn’t quite sure what he can actually do if the stranger needs something he’s unable to provide. Well, maybe it’s something simple. Maybe the coyote is hungry. But then, what would a coyote eat? Rabbits? How could Pteron possibly catch a rabbit. Realizing that he’s becoming lost in his imagination, the young colt returns t the conversation with a quick shake of his head.

@[Wyrm]

Messages In This Thread
    PTERON - by Wyrm - 02-10-2019, 09:05 AM
    RE: PTERON - by Pteron - 02-10-2019, 04:38 PM
    RE: PTERON - by Wyrm - 02-10-2019, 08:00 PM
    RE: PTERON - by Pteron - 02-11-2019, 06:46 PM
    RE: PTERON - by Wyrm - 02-20-2019, 10:30 AM
    RE: PTERON - by Pteron - 02-22-2019, 08:20 AM
    RE: PTERON - by Wyrm - 02-23-2019, 03:47 PM
    RE: PTERON - by Pteron - 02-23-2019, 06:50 PM
    RE: PTERON - by Wyrm - 03-05-2019, 10:48 AM