• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa}
    She is as confident as ever in her skin, soaking up his compliment. Her pleasure forces a smile on his own face, has her current lover not showered her with enough compliments? Reminding her of her beauty? None the less, he will make sure she is treTed right when she's with him.

Hyaline has missed you she says, she smiles, and he can catch a twinkle in her eye. He knew what she was getting at, but he wanted to hear her say it. Just Hyaline? he whispers, pressing his maw against hers as she ever so gently plays with him.

They have both grown in age, and both of them have further expanded there knowledge in the romance world. She may have a lover, but he is nowhere in sight, he let her go once, and he won't do it again.

I'm glad you've come she says, and with a smile he pulls his head back to find her gaze. I think I have found a reason to stay a while. Hyaline was still a part of his home, and close enough to the Cove. He could travel to and from to complete his duties, all while ensuring Kensa wasn't alone.

He scans the horizon, not a scent or sound from another. That is...if you want me to stay his head turns back to her with a smirk. He wants to hear her say it, a sign the feeling is mutual, is her heart beating as fast as his.

@[Kensa]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 06:11 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 09:01 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 10:08 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 10:21 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 11:03 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 11:18 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-10-2019, 12:08 AM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-10-2019, 01:27 AM