• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS
    Chaol can tell that he does not know, long before he had said anything. It chafes at him, but he understands. He blames himself as much as the older stallion blames himself. He should have known better to give Lily space but after her snake lover had hurt her, she had asked and so he had given what she had asked. Chaol was perhaps, half in love with her and half in love with the idea of her. But not all the way, not the soul ripping and rending type of way. He loved her, loved her enough to hate seeing bad things happen to her.

Wanted to shake her when she put herself in troublesome situations. But actions like that reminded him of his grandfather and so when he touched he was only ever careful to touch with tenderness.

“The bastard raped her and brutalized her. She had physical wound she wouldn’t heal.” A deep grunt rolls in his throat. “He fucking broke her. I shouldn’t have left her alone afterwards. Maybe he came back.” He trails off, shakes his head sharply, turns his dark eyes back upon the other stallion. “She had a girl, beautiful like the rest of her kids.” He says, a small smile on his face, but it’s quickly erased with the guilt he feels. Guilt like Magnus feels.

“Who’s Dovev and where can I find him?” He smothers the hope, not wanting to feel it if he finds the stallion and he hasn’t seen her. “You can keep an ear out for Vulgaris? Kings have spies that tell them this stuff right?” His gut told him the snake stallion had something to do with this, but he hadn’t heard anything from him since he smelt him all over Lily.

“Oh, uh, too long ago, not long after her last was born. And no, but with how she was, how she looked and acted, I do not think that going to help others was top on her list. I don’t even think she was eating.” Another sharp shake of his head. He was going to be taking a cross-Beqanna journey it looked like to find her.

@[Magnus]

Messages In This Thread
    Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 02-07-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 02-08-2019, 02:34 AM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 02-18-2019, 07:10 AM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 02-23-2019, 03:23 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 03-07-2019, 10:04 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 03-09-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 03-13-2019, 05:45 PM