• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS
    Chaol

He had been looking for Lily for some time now. Her scent was all over the place, lingering here and there amongst the Pampas where he had been residing since finding her there again. But it was faded and she had not been to the River or Meadow in some time either. Frankly he was worried, because everytime she was gone off by herself bad things happened to her. And he did not like it, not even a teeny tiny bit.

So he finds his way back to Tephra, looking for the uncle that he had met so long ago. He did not expect to find her here, but he had little doubt that Magnus knew things. Chaol expected the ruler to have many people in many places finding things out for him. He would be a good guy to get to know.

He shakes his head, pushing his wings down roughly with a grunt. His eyes are narrowed a bit against the wind from his quick flying. Purple and magenta mane and tail, streaming back from his body. He was a bright beacon to those that knew him and well to those that didn’t. He would never make it as a spy. Too noticeable, to bright and right there in your face.

He shakes his head again, circling around Tephra once, looking for Magnus, or for the figure that looks the most like him. Their meeting had been brief, but Chaol had liked him. Especially when he gave off the unmistakable dislike of Vulgaris. So when he finally thinks he sees him, he slows his speed, angling downwards immediately and landing with a grunt not far from the other stallion.

“Hello there. I don’t expect you to remember me, since our meeting was so brief last time.” Even if he secretly hoped he did. “I came and got Adna for Lily...I mean, Leliana?” And was followed by that git Vulgaris. The thought sends a scowl across his face and he irritably slaps his haunches with his tail, ears tangling back briefly amongst his mane. “Have you seen her?” A pause. “Leliana, I mean.”

Messages In This Thread
    Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 02-07-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 02-08-2019, 02:34 AM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 02-18-2019, 07:10 AM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 02-23-2019, 03:23 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 03-07-2019, 10:04 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 03-09-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 03-13-2019, 05:45 PM