• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Then I meant it; TITUS

“Och, don’t be sorry.” She snorts. “Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to not giving them the power over the rest of your life.” She says, his lips touching her neck with a small jolt and she can only blink at him a moment as she stills. She had felt this before, felt it before when Ashhal had wanted her, when he had made her feel like the world and the nothing. But it wasn’t lust that he touched her with, it was only caring, only…. Nope. She wasn’t going to put that word into anyone’s mouth again.

She smiles at him though, because she does care for him, and when he laughs, her day is better. She listens when he talks, talking in his problems, his worries and she touches his cheek gently with her lips. And then she steps closer, pressing her chest against his own and hugging him close. “I won’t forget you. Ever. Life may busy but I will always be here for you Titus.” She says the words against his skin, her eyes closed briefly as she holds back her own heartache for him.

She holds him for a long moment before she pulls away.

“I know it’s tough and hard to have to start all over. But maybe that is what you will have to do here. I know you are strong, perhaps a little stormy sometimes (a quirk of her lips and a teasing twinkle in her eyes) but that’s nothing. Unfortunately when there is a change in leadership, a change in ranks is also a thing that happens.” She sighs, looking behind him briefly at his home. “But perhaps I can stay here and help you? Somehow.” She says with a small snort. She was not much for fighting, but this place was as good as any with raising her boy and she could still be here for Titus. “Would that be better? I could stay here and take you flying whenever you need to relax.” A cheeky grin lights up her face this time when her dark brown eyes meet his own.

graeme

@[Titus]

Messages In This Thread
    Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-04-2019, 10:18 AM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-05-2019, 04:05 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-07-2019, 04:46 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-22-2019, 03:20 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 03-31-2019, 10:49 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 04-09-2019, 01:30 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 04-20-2019, 07:27 AM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 04-26-2019, 02:21 PM