• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Then I meant it; TITUS

“Oh sure, I didn’t change that much.” She says on a laugh, tugging on his forelock again just because. But when his words change she can feel the subtle difference in them, in the way that his voice loses that timbre of happiness. Something was bothering him, something she may have to pry out of him. A look towards her son. “You can explore Taron, just stay close enough to call if you need me ok?” He turns to look at her over his shoulder and then just nods. They did this often enough that she wasn’t worried.

So when his smaller form is farther away, she turns back to him. “Spill it Titus.” A small smile curling her lips. “I’ll tell you my woes if you tell me yours.” Realistically, she had taken hers in stride, but she could tell his was bothering him. Perhaps it always would, but she would be his sunshine for as long as he needed her.

“Taron’s father was my first. Alas, he was a bang em and leave em type of guy, even if I tried to make it more. I didn’t want him to forget me, to be another in a long string of mares he’s had sex with.” She is surprised to feel herself feel a pang of regret for the loss of her innocence, of her naivety, of a piece of her child-like self. She is quiet, her stare turns inwards. A shake of her head is what brings her back, her eyes focusing back upon him, a small smile curling her lips. “I’ve matured some since then. The experiences have made me a bit more...wary?” A small roll of her shoulders in a shrug. “But I will still take you flying any day.” A small laugh, a secret experience shared between the two of them so long ago it seems.

“Now tell me. Let me help you see the better side of it.” Another tug on his mane, her body settling comfortably in his space. And that hadn’t changed. She was still touchy, still invading personal spaces.

graeme

@[Titus] I suck. I'm sorry it's been so long!

Messages In This Thread
    Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-04-2019, 10:18 AM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-05-2019, 04:05 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-07-2019, 04:46 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-22-2019, 03:20 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 03-31-2019, 10:49 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 04-09-2019, 01:30 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 04-20-2019, 07:27 AM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 04-26-2019, 02:21 PM