• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Then I meant it; TITUS

Ah, yes. That damn plague. She had almost managed to forget about it. She had been worried once she had found out she was pregnant about the baby and keeping it safe against the seemingly thick fog of sickness that had been rolled out across the lands. So far, so good, but she had seen so many sick from afar. So many. Each in varying stages of it. Some so sick they could not stand. Others with nothing more than a cough. Either way, she was doing her best to keep them both safe now.

So she was only slightly different than the last time they had frolicked like two foals in the meadow. Her black coat, once just glossy with health was now glittery as well. She absolutely adored it and Taron would spend time staring at it when she moved now and again. They were simple creatures her and her son. She was teaching him to stop and make time, to listen, to look, to see what was going on in the world around them.

And to make important connections to people. To make them laugh. To make them smile. To show them joy.

Her heart sings with happiness at the smile on his face as he comes closer, calling her name. Too long ago he would have scowled at her darkly. The happiness absolutely bubbles up in her chest, until she too is smiling, a large wide happy smile. “Hello Titus.” She says almost shyly, a long look at the beautiful boy next to her. “Indeed. He’s brought me so many things I thought I would share.” She grins, lips tugging on his fuzz, laughing a bit as he shakes his head and dances away.

Her dark eyes turn away from her boy, to land upon Titus. She ruffles her wings just a little as she shifts her weight, one hind leg cocking up. “How have you been my friend?” She stretches her lips out to tug lightly and briefly on his forelock. “I have missed your once scowling face.” She says with a small laugh, teasing him.

graeme

Messages In This Thread
    Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-04-2019, 10:18 AM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-05-2019, 04:05 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-07-2019, 04:46 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-22-2019, 03:20 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 03-31-2019, 10:49 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 04-09-2019, 01:30 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 04-20-2019, 07:27 AM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 04-26-2019, 02:21 PM