• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Then I meant it; TITUS
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?
    The changes of Beqanna have kept him within the shadows. Beqanna had been struck with an epidemic plague that hurdled anyone with sickness that got into its way. Loess had received new rulers. First there was Vulgaris, now there was this new dragon-king called Castile.

With these deviations, Titus has lost himself in all of it.

He no longer stands tall and proud as he had when he had been announced the Head of War by the late wolf-king, Wolfbane. Just as he had been forgotten when he was a child, so has he now. There was no one that came looking for him. Even his loyalty had not been noticed when Vulgaris took to the stand. A mad-king who should have not been given the throne for the way he steps up and brought threats to his home.

But he carries little right now for anything.

Titus finds himself easily sulking back into the depression he once had stepped out of. The days grow long, but he does not mind the continuous cycle of every day being alone and doing nothing. Perhaps it was meant for him to live his life this way. Maybe there was no purpose for him after all, and he was only meant to be alone his entire life.

Then again, the winged muddy stallion has always been wrong in that way. There was more for him outside of these walls. Outside of Loess there were others that cared for him. He easily forgets his family and friends, thinking often they are better off without him.

His ear flickers, breaking his silent prison of dark thoughts, as a soft and familiar call in the distance rings in his eardrums. Titus turns his gaze, flickering across the Loess kingdom, until it lands on a familiar dark winged form coming his way. There is a tinier shadow closer, moving his way as well.

A warm smile suddenly fills his brown and white lips. It reaches quickly to the corner of his mouth as he turns and makes his way hesitantly towards the two that come his way. “Graeme?” He calls out in the distance. Was it really her? It had been so long since he had seen his friend from the meadow.

When he gets closer to the duo coming from the border, he catches the small figure to be a small colt. He smiles more to see a child—new life and something Graeme surprised him to have. “It’s so good to see you!” He confesses as he greets her. “And you even brought me a surprise!” He says as he glances to the small colt with a grin before returning his gaze back to Graeme as he settles in front of them.
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa
    ocelot-shifting, wings, immortality
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Graeme]

Messages In This Thread
    Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-04-2019, 10:18 AM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-05-2019, 04:05 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-07-2019, 04:46 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-22-2019, 03:20 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 03-31-2019, 10:49 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 04-09-2019, 01:30 PM