• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone
    “Brillliant Pampas. That sounds lovely. Is it beautiful there?” She questions, curiosity lighting up her eyes. “Is the ocean there as cold as this one?” She nods her head to the water in the cove and turns to look her head in the direction where it had opened into a never-ending pool of blue. She did love to fly, it showed her all kinds of wonderful things about the land she lived on that she didn’t know. Her first long journey had tired her wings out there, and there was a good chance she was going to get in so much trouble for not letting anyone know where she went. She hoped that she could make it back home across the same way.

Or maybe she would have to walk it home. She didn’t know yet. “Having little ones is fun. Hildy accidently sets things on fire. And has butterflies follow her everywhere. She’s a walking conundrum, but it’s so amusing. Crynn is just little. He don’t talk a lot and really is just staying with mom and dad most of the time, but I ‘spect it’s because our birth momma just dropped him off. So he’s getting used to them and stuff.” She sighs, turning her eyes back towards her new friend. “I just wish our birth mom would have given me as much of a warning as he has gotten.” A shrug and a shake of her head. “Oh well, turned out for the best. My parents are the best.”

Quite a talker apparently. She would blame it on being home alone with only her siblings and her parents for too long. “Of course they will come back. They wouldn’t leave you alone for long.” Even if she worried a bit for him, because her biological mom had left and hadn’t come back. But she doesn’t say this out loud, doesn’t even let the thought register in her brain before she pushes it away. They had been walking while she talked.

Because she was talking a lot.

So she quiets when he calls out and jerks a little in surprise when he is answered not long afterwards. She turns to look at him, and is immediately impressed with his horns. She steps forwards, her lips going out to touch them, lipping at them. “These are cool! How big do you think they will get?” She steps back, her eyes on his antlers a little longer before she looks at him. A small laugh. “Whoops, sorry. I’m Astarielle, but you can call me Star. This is Pteron. Nice to meet you Aegean.” A small pause as her head bobs in a greeting. “We were wondering if this was Silver Cove?”

She takes him in while she waits for an answer, noting the purple eyes and the purple, sparkling hooves and her body shimmers with the same color purple. But she waits, even if she gives off the appearance of an excited puppy.

@[Pteron] @[aegean]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Astarielle - 02-18-2019, 06:48 AM