• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone

love is my religion. i could die for that.

The Cove is often busy with guests and those seeking refuge. It is the only thing that Aegean has ever known and he thus does not find it particularly strange; it does not rouse any suspicion.

Still, when he sees the two walking in on the border, they catch his gaze.

He has never seen them before, and he is certain that he would have noticed more his age. So he watches quietly, feeling the edge of the fever brushing against his consciousness, his amethyst eyes a little too bright, a flush rising beneath the impossibly white of his coat. When they do call out, he lifts his antlered head a little further, something passing across his features before they even out again.

Aegean has never fancied himself a diplomat or a Prince. He knows his blood is royal blue, but he has always had his mind set on other things—the stars, the dreams that his mother weaves, the hearts that have so consistently stolen his own—and he doesn’t have the time to play the part often.

But it seems strange to let these two wander without introducing himself.

It seems strange and he is interested enough that he picks himself up from where he had been curled on the ground, shaking the dirt from his otherwise pristine coat and begins to make his way toward them. The antlers have begun to grow considerably—going from mere velvet-covered stubbs to something closer to the proud, wicked curves of his mother’s—and he swings them in his direction as he walks.

When he nears them, he comes to a stop, his handsome face still wrapped in a dreamy smile, his purple eyes washing over them both. “Hello there,” his voice is lyrical and soft, almost feminine in the sweet way it wraps around his tongue. “My name is Aegean. Is there some way that I can help you both?”

i could die for you.

@[Astarielle] @[Pteron]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by aegean - 02-17-2019, 06:41 PM