• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone
    Before he can take a step into the inviting water, he sees something reflected in it. He glances up, not entirely sure what to expect, but not entirely surprised to see that it is another pegasus. What is puzzling is where it seems to be coming from. Had she been following him, Pteron wonders? And if so, for how long?

And concerns about her machinations is dashed when she dives into the sea.

That certainly hadn't been intentional, he surmises. Pteron waits until she surfaces, his olive eyes carefully flicking across the water. When she emerges a moment later, directly in front of him ,the yearling is grinning. Her tone of voice is contagious, and melds well with the adrenaline that still flows in his veins from his own flight.

"Yeah that was cool!" He confirms with a rapidly bobbing head. "I'm Pteron.

He sidles a bit to the side to give her more room to dry on the rocky shore, but doesn't move too far. He is curious about her after all, and why she's come her from Hyaline, a lucky coincidence, he thinks, that they both arrived just now.

"Is this Silver Cove, do you know?" he asks her, his plan of diving into the water dimming against the more exhilarating prospect of adventuring.

@[Astarielle]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Pteron - 01-30-2019, 02:29 PM