• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT
    Exclamation 
    OForcing a summons out upon the tails of a previously held breath, she braces herself against the coasts harsh gale.  Anxious Impatience surrounds her, her normally bright eyes having seemingly gone dull since the last meeting flicker across the grey sands in search of signs of familiarity. That impatience begins to wither in the light of camaraderie however when the first of Nerine’s own begin to join her.  The flat line of her mouth slowly curls to a smile as they settle and she shifts her head beneath the tangled knot of her forelock to better meet their curious glances.

”Sisters and Brothers, thank you for coming.” It’s a modest skim over the niceties she might normally like to indulge in, but subtle urgency drives her and her thoughts feather across the weight of her sides before turning back to the task at hand.

”There are a few kingdom changes to notify you of.  Firstly, Icicle Isle has been acquired as a territory functioning under the kingdom rule of Nerine, ran under the guide of Leilan and a council comprised of three members: Jesper, Camomila, and Ardashir.  Taiga is operating as a neutral herdland at this time.  For their service to our kingdom, Leilan, Heartfire, and all of those who offered their support in the Isle’s acquisition, I’d like to say thank you. Your actions are appreciated. . A moment passes as she finds the gazes of those surrounding her with the warmth of a steady smile.

“Secondly, an heir to the throne has not yet been named for some time. Today, I am proud to be able to announce the designation of my daughter, Eurwen, as the next in line.  However, she will not be following behind me directly in her acquisition of the crown because I am stepping down as Nerine’s ruler.”

”Nerine deserves a more focused leader at this time than what I can offer you.  For that reason, I am naming Heartfire as your new Queen.”. Her voice falls to silence with her last decree as queen, turning her dark eyes to find the striking blue of her successor’s, she savors the almost unrecognizable taste of relief upon her tongue.

OOC note: please let @[Heartfire] post next first if she would like to do so.

Messages In This Thread
    KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Breckin - 01-28-2019, 12:13 AM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Heartfire - 01-28-2019, 10:12 AM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Leilan - 01-30-2019, 10:43 AM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Scorch - 01-31-2019, 08:55 PM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Jesper - 02-04-2019, 11:30 PM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Eurwen - 02-06-2019, 12:57 PM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Nalia - 02-10-2019, 01:50 AM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Dovev - 02-10-2019, 07:44 PM
    RE: KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT - by Heartfire - 02-15-2019, 12:08 PM