• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The sweet taste of forgotten blood; Aire, Any

hear the noise that moves so soft and slow
    that's the sound of freshly fallen snow

Momma smiles at her and her own little snout mirrors it, lips pulling up in a gentle grin. Then everything is so warm and snuggley as Momma curls around her, asking softly if she was hungry. Her tummy grumbled in its own answer and she blushed, soft eyes delighted.

"Where have you been?" she asked, standing again and settling in protectively, so watchful like the greatest mama bears were.

"I got lost," she whispered, bringing a little paw up to nibble on her nails anxiously. She leaned back on her haunches, just like Momma, sitting up and looking around too. But it was so safe now with her mom here, so her attention quickly returned back to the larger bear to watch for what else she might learn how to do. "And stuck," she added with a thoughtful frown.

"The bunnies wouldn't let me in their bush and I was too big. I got stuck and the boy pulled me out." But she'd lost her Momma and had been so afraid. The memory of the fear pushed her right off her little rounded bum and she hobbled straight against Momma's side again and buried in close.

"Do we leave now?" she asked, her little voice curious. She didn't even fully wait for an answer and already began climbing up onto her mother's back where it was even safer and she didn't have to worry about keeping up or getting lost. "Berries?" she prompted hopefully.

( your love is gold, your love is gold )

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The sweet taste of forgotten blood; Aire, Any - by Aire - 02-05-2019, 08:45 PM