• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any!

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    The mare has a bit of a strange way of thinking over the loss of her little one, the stallion thinks - but to be honest he doesn’t always understand mares. To him, it seemed like as long as the child wasn’t dead or dying, at least there was hope for them to have a good life, whatever that entailed. But perhaps for her it meant that she would surely never see the kid again.

He does not pry further, however. In all his life he’s done his fair share of stupid things, but if one doesn’t learn from them in some way, then it all had no purpose. Now, he doesn’t want to impose on her parenting style or even name her fears any more than he already did - so when he started talking about kingdoms and she latched on quite fast, embracing the subject change, he figures it’s best to just let go.

It seems she hasn’t met Velk yet, and Leilan nods. ”I’m sure he made it, then. He came off a bit more shy than your antlered queen.” he tells her. It’s likely that’s why she never talked to him (considering she’s no extravagant type either).

She continues about his own home, and he nods. ”Cold, yes, especially in winter. I’m immune though, so I can’t be bothered by that. It’s the prettiest place in the world, though. We have blue-green lights in the sky, and it reflects on the snow and ice - you’d do well to visit at the start or end of the day, in the twilight hours or in the dark. Maybe in summer you’d like to visit? It’s still cold, but at least nobody freezes to death.” he grins a little, comfortably talking his way for her distraction. He’s quite sure she needs it, from the way she talked and looked around just earlier.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Anninux]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any! - by Leilan - 01-24-2019, 08:31 AM