• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any!
    Anninux

The mare looks at Leilan, her eyes meeting him "Nobody deserves to lose their child" she smiles faintly at him before returning to gaze out across the rolling hills, his mention of another horse taking care of Castaneis causes her to stir again "That is what I am afraid of at times" If Sinner was the one, she wouldn't be able to handle it, her worst fear holding her child close to him, when in reality he had gone there on purpose, his own will driving him.

The stallion soon mentions of where he belongs, an interesting place, to say the least, her only information about the island was how freezing and harsh it was, not of any inhabitants or living conditions.
    Leilan also mentions of Kagerus and Velk, the mare nodding silently "I know Kagerus has, I haven't really met Velk" she mentions quietly, he voice still slightly shaky.

Her attention must not linger on her child or Sinner, she turns her head, a question posed in her voice as she speaks up "What is the Icicle Isle like? I have only heard of how freezing cold it is, I don't believe I have ever met anyone who lives there. It's a curious place" she speaks, the warm air finally a comfort as spring bursts into bloom, hushing the winter weather and snow.

— those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery —

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any! - by Anninux - 01-21-2019, 01:46 PM