• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any!

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    The dark mare says she’s sorry, and he thinks maybe he shouldn’t have mentioned it - for what he did he deserves no feelings of sorry from anyone, he thinks. So he shakes his head. ”I should have seen it coming. You had no warning, and that’s far worse.”

He falls silent a moment, puttinghis thoughts on track. Months, she answered his question with, and he grimaces a bit. No good odds. ”I’m sure someone is looking after him.” The alternative was surely on her mind but, well if he’d found a foal who couldn’t find their mother, he’d probably take them home too. The world was big enough to get lost in, but it also held enough kind horses - it would take only one.

The Cove, huh? He tilts his head a little. ”I’m Leilan. I live in Icicle Isle. Did Kagerus and Velk make it back there without trouble?” he inquires - he hadn’t heard from them since meeting them on their slightly premature visit. He’d have to return the favour soon; or at least send someone over.

The mare however, still looks on edge. Maybe the thought of her kid was troubling her more than she let on.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Anninux]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Those who have courage and faith shall never perish in misery. Any! - by Leilan - 01-21-2019, 12:26 PM