• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone

Aziz is quick to move in relation to Leilan as he shields the young one from the cold breeze, his smile still painted on his dark muzzle as he watched over him, he listens carefully to Leilan as he speaks about the cold, the conversation slowly shifting to speak of him, Aziz offers a smile in both directions "Yes, hopefully, I will be able to do something about all this nasty breeze" The bay man looks around the icy landscape, his drably eyes focused on the earth, he still had doubts within himself and his ability, most of all, he did not want to fail anyone or cause them harm.

His attentive gaze returns to the smaller horse, his eyes now focused on him, surrounded by the icy cold floor.
    The stallion's cold and now rather rough lips open to speak, a soft unbroken tone escaping his lungs "So how did you end up out here, if I may be the one to ask?" his grin spreads as his question airs, comfortable to continue the speech as they walk if they started to do so, find shelter and rest for a while, maybe he could even test his ability and shape something smaller for the little one, give him somewhere warmer to stay in.

His attention turns to Leilan with the thought still fresh in mind "Perhaps I could try building the small one a shelter, of smaller size. Just to test it out" he poses the question, happy to try it out or just wait until later to see if it would work, most of all he wanted the smaller horse to feel comfortable and warm for now. 

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Leilan] @[Pteron]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 08:11 AM