• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone

The stallion steps forward as leilan acknowledges him with a nod, the bay man now circling around the colt, his eyes scanning over the male with a grin as Leilan spoke, a respectable nod emerging from his posture as he halted close, his ears perked as they all stood together, the kid was quite a curious one, seemingly lost like a lamb in the freezing cold terrain.

The stallion stands silent for the moment, the mention of a lunch break driving him through the cold, he wondered if the colt would join them anytime soon or just stay, looking a bit like a frozen feather.
    The stallion smiled once more as he rejoined Leilan's side, his body manoeuvring around the cold in a testing manner, a humorous gesture, a hope that he would finally speak up.

The thought of the dome building never really escapes his mind, he still thinks about it quite regularly as they roam around the vast island, his eyes still peering over to stare at the landmarks they had passed.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Leilan] @[Pteron] Sorry this is short and garbage but I can't think of anything else right now :/
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Aziz - 01-18-2019, 12:20 PM