• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    Curious.

The scaled roan tils his head ever so slightly, as the young colt doesn’t exactly live up to a visitor’s expectations. He is clearly young and, perhaps he had flown too far north for his own liking? Now he just stood there, all puffy-fluffy, and it’s only pity that stops the man from laughing right into the kids’ face. Not because he dislikes him, but because his defiant answer is just too funny.

Instead, he smirks at the kid, and looks sideways to Aziz to estimate how the other stallion feels about this, then grins at the stomach growl. They’d better find a patch of semi-green to eat something soon, he supposes,

Then, he walks towards the kid. ”Then we’d better go looking for it! Maybe it’s lying in the snow here somewhere?” he blinks, emerald green eyes looking the colt over in an attempt to see how he fares after that, then scans the ground below the winged boy but looks back up with a shrug. ”I don’t see a nose right now. If you find it, let me know. I think having a nose helps with eating, and my friend Aziz here could do with a lunchbreak, so you can join us when you get it back.”

Swishing his tail, he nods his head to Aziz, both to indicate he can talk and come over (since it appeared that he had not wanted to assume he could - hmm, he’d need some teaching that as far as the scaled roan was concerned, nobody should be afraid to speak up), as well as to sort of introduce him to the boy; then, he looks at the white-and-ice looking pegasus. ”I’m Leilan, and who are you?”

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Aziz]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Leilan - 01-18-2019, 12:03 PM