• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I've got a game to play if you like to lose; ryatah
    ryatah
    hell is empty and all the devils are here
    She never doubted that he wouldn’t make good on his promise, but she wasn’t sure how quickly it would be.

He had been vague on what his intentions were, and she doesn’t let herself wonder on it. She doesn’t have to. She has enough of an idea – enough to bring that apprehension and tension that she has been carrying around for far too long to a slow boil, where it simmers with a volatile heat under her skin. It will spill over, eventually. Something – someone – will break her, and she can’t even fool herself into thinking it won’t be him.

This time when he comes, she is prepared. The intensity of her almost-black eyes flicker to his face as he seemingly manifests alongside of her, regarding him with something that is like both fear and reverence. ”Likewise,” And it is said with a slow smile, with a lilt that is similar to a hidden laugh. He had given her sight, just as he had taken it; she isn’t naive enough to think he won’t do it again, but something about that unknown factor is what keeps her here.

His lips against the mark he had left previously sends a tremble along the ridge of her spine, but instead of pulling away it brings her closer, with a slow exhale against the slope of his shoulder. A part of her had known that what he says next, is what was going to come; or maybe it was a sadistic part of her that had hoped it  would come. That same part of her that had been abandoned when Dhumin left, that part of her that fed off being controlled and not having a choice in what happened to her. She’d never been good with freedom, and she’s had too much of it lately. That part of her is what has been begging to be broken, and it slowly begins to stir, and there is something almost ravenous in the way her lips trail against his neck, brimming in her voice as she says into his skin, ”I’ll go wherever you want me to.” And the part that frightens her the most, is she's not even faking it.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I've got a game to play if you like to lose; ryatah - by Ryatah - 01-13-2019, 11:40 PM