• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz:
    Ok, so what did you do this weekend?

I was Not Productive. I baked cookies. Caught up on posts. Took human puppy and his sling out for sushi. Went and got a breakfast burrito. And now I’m sitting on my couch not doing the laundry that I should.

Imagine you are making a BQ quest: What is it about? What are the prizes? Explain yourself.

Bold of you to assume I’m motivated / creative enough to host a quest. :|

TBH I would probably just try to emulate Venge and her quests because she is Queen of Creativity.

What are 3 things that you love about your own writing? Why?

I think I can be pretty good at emotions and um yes. That. Okay bye!

What are 3 things that you love about other people’s (can be in general or specifics)  writing, and why?

Jenger has the PRETTIEST writing ever. Like every word is so gorgeous and well-crafted. Even when she writes fast and thinks it’s not, it’s still like poetry.

Toli makes you feel so incredibly connected and invested in her characters. They feel SO real.

I will forever be jealous of Cassi, Nev, and Lydia and intimidated by how well they both write while also forcing them to post with me at every turn because I am just that contradictory.

To be honest, I am amazed at so, so many people’s writing. I could spend hours waxing poetic about it.

I’m stopping myself because it said three and I’m already past that.

What are 3 things that you think other people (in general, obviously not specific people because we’re all perfect) can do to improve their writing?

Stop doubting how amazing you all are! Everyone has a different style but different strengths and I wish you could all read your posts through my eyes because literally everyone is incredible.

Please fill in the blank with the most appropriate response: “If it’s free, I’m:________.”

T H E R E

What is your favourite book of all time, or right now? Why?

I can’t answer this question because I have like “serious” favorites and then trashy book favorites because I am trash. Right now, I’m reading the Dante Valentine series and enjoying it.

What is your dream pet?

All of the dogs in the world please and thank you.

What is your favourite BQ story right now? Like, plot or otherwise.

Anything involving Vulgaris / Dovev / Leliana because I’m self-centered and obsessed with it.

Which character (your own) are you most proud of? Why?

Magnus has the most history and will always be my favorite because he’s managed to become really complex and layered over the years (decade :|) which makes him interesting for me to write.

Leliana was a surprise favorite because she is “newer” for me and still managed to develop more than I expected. She’s just really fun to write and I connect with her a lot so I like to spam post her to anyone.

Which character (your own) are you least proud of? Why?

I have several that I think aren’t living up to their potential and it makes me sad so next question.

If you could have your whole life subsidized by one person’s lottery winning, and that wonderful person brought everyone together to live in a giant mansion with everything you’ve ever wanted inside and maybe even a food court, would you be okay with that mansion having a computer lab for writing posts? Please explain your answer if it’s wrong.

Stop trying to make a computer lab happen, Nev. It is never going to happen.

If hands horse was alive on BQ what do you think he/she/they would do with his/her/their life?

Become best friends with Satire and have the world’s most amusing threads.

What do you think is in the officers lounge? If you’re an officer please tell us one thing (real or not real) that is in the officers lounge.

Threads talking about how incredible I am probably. #hairflip

What is one thing about you that no one knows?

On here? I don’t think many people know that I have a world champion title for riding cutting horses.

That was years ago though.

Now I just bake cookies and write because all of my family horses moved several states away.

What do you want to do when you grow up?

I am pretty happy with where I am in life.

Where is your ULTIMATE vacation spot (that you’ve been to or want to go to) and why?

I really, really want to go to Ireland or to the countryside in Italy.

What is your favourite BQ trait and why?

I love elemental manipulations and shifters of any kind.

They are just creative and can be manifestation of emotions and I love that.

What is one cool thing about someone else’s character that you recently learned about?

I’ve been stalking Sabra a lot because she’s a fascinating character.

I also read a lot of Castile and his history because he’s so freaking cool.

Write and answer your own very nice question here. Explain your answer.

If you could write one character for the rest of your life who would it be?

Probably Leliana because I would just find new ways to make her happy and sad over and over again.

Messages In This Thread
    A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz: - by Nev - 01-13-2019, 03:10 PM
    RE: A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz: - by laura - 01-13-2019, 04:32 PM