• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hunt or be hunted; ruinam

winter wonderland

Ruinam couldn't help but back away from Sinner, his eyes tearing into him with one blink, ending him almost instantly.
    Ruinam usually wasn't the one to tip the balance and cause disruption in the grand scheme of creating peace and hope, but today he was curious.
    Sinner's advancement had caused his body to stir, something awakening that was not there before, something new and delicious.
    "I must have gotten slightly carried away, my apologies" of course the stallion does not lie, he wouldn't dare break himself in half, but as Sinner speaks the stallion becomes curious again, dangerously irking toward an unbalanced scale, after all, a single rat could cause a whole epidemic to rise, eradicating species by species. The thought allows him to smile, but he is not that type, and he had truly overstepped himself today.
    He takes a few steps back, his head lowered now as his companion fox whimpers his way back under him.

"I guess I just got curious. I wanted to know you better, sir" he adds as he looks up toward Sinner, his smile wavering as he stands still "Where would we be without a little curiosity?" while it was true, it was curiosity that killed the cat in the first place, a dangerous game to play, especially here.

While Sinner was truly someone that intrigued him, he would have to hold off on finding more about him, he had only been here for a while, hardly long enough to be trusted even with the smallest of information.
    Ruinam felt idiotic the more he thought of it, a sigh escaping him as he stood tensed.
    "My mistake" quite obviously "It was not my place to ask you" he offers a small hint of a kneel as his body pivots toward Sinner, if he wanted to serve the man he would have to be more careful.
    The ivory male's eyes close, he awaited Sinner's verdict, if there was to be one, he probably wouldn't even mind being eaten at this point.

Ruinam
    @[Sinner] Ah, amazing! I love Sinner so I just wanted Ruinam to push the boundries for a bit and spice things up, he's back to being his servant self now, he shall be a good boy, this will go down into his plots and it'll mean he'll be more obediant now C:
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 01-13-2019, 10:39 AM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 01-13-2019, 11:08 AM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 01-22-2019, 03:06 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 01-22-2019, 03:41 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 01-24-2019, 03:09 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 01-24-2019, 03:34 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 01-27-2019, 04:11 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 04:56 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 02-03-2019, 05:22 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 02-05-2019, 06:12 PM