• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hunt or be hunted; ruinam
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    His glowing eyes dart quickly to the white fur creatures that suddenly appears alongside the white stallion. A small arctic fox. Sinner licks his lips lightly as he gazes over the small creature. His ears perk forward next. The prey he often hunted was small creatures like the snowy fox that appeared.

The white fox does not mind him though. Simply does not fear as his larger white companion is relaxed in front of the predator that would have devoured him. The fox enjoys its catch, finding pride in the way it tears and lets blood discolor is pure white face.

Sinner naturally smiles at the display. Even the smallest of hunters needed to live as well.

He turns his attention back to Ruinam, silencing the sound of flesh tearing just a few feet away from him. The dark beast waits patiently for the white stallion to unfold his past. It was not always the best to reach back into the darkness of the past. A past haunted with demons and monsters can be haunting. But he does not fear the past. He has nothing to fear as others might.

The past was a way for him to gain information. To truly understand and know what has molded those that strike his interest. While the past was not always ideally brought up, many were willing to tell their story. The beast never knows truly why others are so eager to share their past. Perhaps it is the sense of belonging that naturally flows through all of them. He never has felt that—he has always been part of something great or grander.

He keeps silent as Ruinam speaks. There is no motion of nodding his head or words to interrupt the stallion. He will hear every word before he speaks and says his piece.

“Even with a story like that you are still a mystery,” he says once the ivory stallion finishes speaking. “But we are not always given the perfect family and life.” It was the dream to have those things. A dream to belong and to have our wildest desires fulfilled. But even those who are given the most desirable things within the world do not deserve them. He was one of those.

A smirk fills his canine muzzle, reaching easily from ear to ear. Careful, he thinks with mischief, It would be bad to stick your nose into business that does not concern you. “My story is rather boring. I was born and raised within Beqanna. I grew up in Pangea with my two parents who loved each other probably too much.” He laughs at the thought of them, but also the fact of the true story he does not tell. There was no reason for anyone to truly know he was fashioned and molded in the very hells of fire itself. “I then decided to go off on my own and live my own life. I guess you could say the hunter within me took over.” And he enjoyed a good hunt very much.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Ruinam]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 01-13-2019, 10:39 AM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 01-13-2019, 11:08 AM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 01-22-2019, 03:06 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 01-22-2019, 03:41 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 01-24-2019, 03:09 PM