• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hunt or be hunted; ruinam

winter wonderland

Sinner's company is oddly peaceful, the forest silent as they both sit around together, but Ruinam finds no surprise in this, why should the forest be scared of its creatures anyway, there is simply no point to it.
    His head wanders for a bit as a small white blob of fur appears alongside him, his Arctic companion, a small white fox that lightly spoke to him, he didn't seem particularly phased by Sinner either, taking Ruinam's calm demeanour into account. The small white fox carries a mouse in its jaws, tearing into the small critter with his jagged teeth, his snowy snout now covered with a sheet of white blood.

Ruinam looks over toward Sinner, nodding as he speaks, his tone rather inviting now, pulling him in with curiosity.
    The white male's eyes wander across the forest as Sinner mentions Sylva, his ears perked to listen to the various calls that rang out in the canopy, the balance was perfectly pleasing, just right for him.

Sinner soon speaks of Ruinam, a twist he was not expecting, an inquisition into his origin, the Ivory male's eyebrow raises "Hmm"
    His tone flows for a moment, his throat rumbling in readyness to speak, his mind drifting to his past "Well, I'm not particularly interesting. I come from outside of Beqanna, quite far away." when he had come to Beqanna he was not used to all the new things he had encountered, the rules different from when he had first arrived.

But it is hard for him to speak of it, the hell he went through, a peace disturbed within himself that he shunned himself for "You could say I was an outcast, more or less" his eyes twitch nervously for a moment, but he had no need to be, if he wanted to serve he should be honest, keep the peace in his mind.

"My father was quite strict, I wasn't particularly phased by it, it taught me what I needed to be taught at the time, after that I was on my own" for reasons still unknown to him, not even his mother bothering to explain it all to him, a land he had forgotten and never wanted to return to, unless he wanted to disturb peace in itself.

The stallion now turns back toward Sinner, his stance taking an unusual demeanour as he inches closer for a slight moment, his blood-red eyes focused on the beast "What about you, Sinner?"

Ruinam
    @[Sinner]
    That's alright, I love reading Sinner words so it is so worth waiting for, I was literally so excited when I saw you posted lol <3
    Btw, Anninux has a thread open in the field (her child, Castaneis ran off to Sylva with Corban so she's looking for him and she's paranoid Sinner will turn up again, she's currently speaking to Leilan but if you want feel free to go torture her, or if you want a thread with her I can make one up <3 glad you're back!
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 01-13-2019, 10:39 AM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 01-13-2019, 11:08 AM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 01-22-2019, 03:06 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 01-22-2019, 03:41 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 01-24-2019, 03:09 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 01-24-2019, 03:34 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 01-27-2019, 04:11 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 01-27-2019, 04:56 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Sinner - 02-03-2019, 05:22 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; ruinam - by Ruinam - 02-05-2019, 06:12 PM