• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any!

The dark bay nods as they walk, happy to hear that Leilan had agreed to his idea, his head still nodding to the idea of the lonesome trees "That would be fine" he adds quietly as they both stare around their surroundings, Aziz making sure to listen to the stallion who obviously knew his land well.

Now they turn south, Leilan explaining the thought of a wall alongside the coastline, Aziz smiles, liking that the Leilan was taking initiative toward his abilities. The bay smiles again, his lips parting to speak, nostrils flared, expelling the warm air from inside "That should be easy to do, I'm sure that there is plenty of rock and soil beneath the water that I could use" It seemed like a good idea, well thought of by the icy male.
    The stallion changes the direction of his thoughtful gaze back to Leilan once more "Just let me know how big you would like it and how long it should be" he nodded in addition.

It already seemed warmer as both of them spoke of their plans, Aziz quite excited by the whole thing "If you would like I could probably make a shelter or two at the forest site if it suits you, the quicker we get out of this darn cold the better" he gives a hint of a laugh as he looks back out at the forest, he had purposely been resting in order to be able to create one or two shelters, he could make these today and then continue later.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Leilan] Yeah sure that would be fine
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-12-2019, 08:12 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-13-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-18-2019, 05:43 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 08:26 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 10:13 AM