• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any!

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    The bay is easy company, Leilan finds; hopefully others find him welcoming too. Not that he thinks it would be a problem otherwise, but it’d be good to have more than, say, two or three faces around to greet visitors.

The idea of using trees as a base seems intriguing, and the scaled roan nods to that. ”That seems like a good idea. The must be well-rooted.” he supposes (if they weren’t, they probably wouldn’t have been able to stay alive here). Looking around, he figures the forest is shelter enough on it’s own. ”I think I’d like some shelters near the lone trees better - the forest itself is thick enough, and it won’t do to have everyone hide between the trees all day. The isle is unwelcoming enough in itself without all of us hiding away.” he grins. Then, he nods to the North. ”Out there is the snowy tundra - never dethaws, not even in summer. It’s beautiful but I wouldn’t recommend going there now, in the midst of winter. Feel free to explore it later if you want.”

Now, he turns south. ”I’m thinking somewhere along the coastline we’ll need some wind shields. For visitors that like to wait on the borders, to at least shield them from the worst of the winds. Wherever that is convenient for you to work on, of course.” he says, looking over the vast expanse towards the sea in the south. Most winged visitors will come that way; other will come from Nerine in the east.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Aziz] idk maybe we can end it here and pretend that’s how they met Pteron in the other thread?
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-12-2019, 08:12 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-13-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-18-2019, 05:43 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 08:26 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Leilan - 01-20-2019, 09:49 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 10:13 AM