• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any!

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    Aziz reassures him in a way, saying he would be able to spread the work over a few days. To that, Leilan slowly nods, wondering briefly if the bay would rather not stay here - until he says he’ll need a home, too. The roan grins at that, remembering the looser structure Aziz had let collapse on their first meeting.

”I do hope it’ll be one to last a bit longer than the previous one,” he teases, then walks with the stallion in a western direction. ”Out there’s our only forest, as you can see. It’s our best source of food and shelter.”

The bay comments on the ground being softer and easier to work with here, to which Leilan nods slowly. ”I’d rather you don’t mess up a meadow, so check for grass before you start to work. On the edge of those little meadows, maybe the ground is still soft enough but we won’t be building on our few food sources?” he asks. With only so many little meadows around, he’d not want to tear up the ground exactly here but, if Aziz could work around them, that would be great.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Aziz]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-12-2019, 08:12 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-13-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-18-2019, 05:43 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Leilan - 01-20-2019, 08:18 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 08:26 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 10:13 AM