• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any!

The bay male was quite keen on staying here, he liked the way leilan ran things so far, even if he looked slightly unnacostumed to the way Aziz behaved around the leader, he was alright with it, but for now he did not dwell on it, a job on the horizon that had to be completed.

He listens to the roan as he speaks about the ground beneath them, a small smile appearing on the side of his own muzzle. In truth, Aziz could use the ground as long as it allowed him to, in a sense if it was too hard to mold to his liking he would take it as the earth refusing to move, something he was completely alright with.
    Leilan immediately follows up with the suggestion of a tour, the bay man's head already nodding as they began to walk "I would love to see the island, if we come across anything with softer terrain then it would be the ideal location" Aziz did not know if this was a big ask or not, he simply did not know if there was any softer ground around the island, maybe all of it was completely hard.

Leilan suggests that Aziz does not have to do it within a day, the stallion smiles and turns to the stallion in a friendly manner "I wouldn't worry too much" he starts softly "I will do whatever I can and as much as I can to help you and your people" he spoke like he wasn't going to stay, shortly disappear after making the buildings, but this was not true, Aziz would love to remain on the island "I'll space it out but it shouldn't take more than a couple of days" he looks back to the road ahead "Plus, I need a home too, don't I?" he laughed lightly as his pelt shivered, his mane already quite dry and bristly, although he did not seem to mind too much.

They both walked at a pretty even pace, Aziz always maintaining his position slightly behind the frontline of Leilan, he was just used to doing so with his father, taught to show any leader respect whenever he could.
    Whenever he visited a strange land he would follow this rule, just something he was quite used to.
    As they walk the snow begins to sound softer, his feet almost slipping slightly with the change of grip "This looks suitable, it's easier to mold if you would like it done quickly. Of course, if it isn't in the right position then we can keep moving" the stallion states as he halts, peering down at the ground and then back up to Leilan.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Leilan]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-12-2019, 08:12 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-13-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-18-2019, 05:43 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 08:26 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 10:13 AM