• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any!

The face of the bay male was filled with delight as he was approached by Leilan, thankful that he didn't have to wander around by himself, although it was cold, company made it easy to forget.
    The bay male is met with a welcoming greeting, his head nodding thankfully as Leilan spoke to him, mentioning how cold it was. Aziz smiled as Leilan continued to talk about the island, listening contently, almost forgetting about how brutally cold it was.

Soon enough Leilan was asking Aziz about how he felt on the island, the male perked his ears and looked around for a moment "Well despite how cold it is, I quite like it" he smiled as he looked back toward the other stallion "On top of that you make it quite inviting, so it's very welcoming" the male nods for a moment and looks around again "I would be happy to get to work as soon as you would like me to, I'm sure I can use this terrain in some shape or form, if domes do not work I could always try going underground" Aziz had never tried this but if the harsh land did not allow him to create shelters then he would have to compromise with nature, finding a different route to solve the problem.
    Aziz paused for a moment and looked at the ground, pawing at it with his icy hooves "I haven't actually tried changing the terrain yet, I shall give it a small go" The stallion turned away from Leilan and as usual his hooves melt into the earth almost instantly, the male shuts his eyes and attempts to shift the terrain, for a moment he trembles violently, finding it difficult to shape this new medium, but after a few moments a small pillar erupts from the earth, it was short and not particularly impressive but he did not want to waste his energy.

With the test complete Aziz returns his gaze toward Leilan, a smile already appearing on his face "Well it seems that works, it is a little difficult but it should be alright" The stallion stares at the pillar behind them, gleaming as the sun hits its icy base, the pillar does not crumble and remains intact, hopefully, the rest of his structures would do the same.
    The stallion now awaits his orders, if he is to be given any, Aziz was used to issuing orders himself, but now things seemed to change at the speed of light and he did not particularly have any say in the matter, all he could do for now is give as much help as he could to others.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Leilan]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-12-2019, 08:12 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-13-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-18-2019, 05:43 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 08:26 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 10:13 AM