• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

their silent thunder matches mine; any

Eurwen
    in the winter, far beneath the bitter snows
    The older filly is distant, and not in a good way. She looks a bit weird out of her eyes now and then, and Eurwen isn’t quite sure if she likes that conclusion. The spotted girl notices the tight voice, the rigid stance, all in all instinctively bad signs. Adna looks like she’s about to snap. Is that her fault?

Her ears fall back in confusion at the reaction she gets. At first she doesn’t answer, but then something in her bounces back. ”To get away. To go to Hyaline or Taiga.” she huffs, stepping back a few yards to look at the weird-acting teenage girl. ”You could have said no in a nicer way.” Almost accusingly so, she says it - she’s trembling, not quite sure if she’s hurt, fearful or angry. Beneath her hooves, a small part of the earth trembles with her; a few pebbles on the surface as well. But she doesn’t notice and Adna probably wouldn’t either.

Suddenly done with this whole ordeal, the spotted girl is ready to go home. She’s not enough of a diplomat (or even a warrior) yet, to know how to handle this situation.

lies the seed that with the sun's love
    in the spring becomes the rose

@[adna] figured you wanted her to go to Loess anyway so if you want we can end it here Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    their silent thunder matches mine; any - by adna - 01-12-2019, 05:00 PM
    RE: their silent thunder matches mine; any - by Eurwen - 01-21-2019, 11:53 AM