• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

their silent thunder matches mine; any

Eurwen
    in the winter, far beneath the bitter snows
    In a sense, Eurwen is rather lost, herself. Not looking for a new home, yet postponing going there. Instead of running home straight after visiting the fairies, she had visited the playground (met the rudest dragon girl ever in there, so unlike anyone she knew really), and so on her way back, she passed by the field. She would probably not have stopped there, if it hadn’t been for the scales on another girl (young adult maybe, really) that attracted her attention.

She hasn’t had much training in diplomacy. Yet, she knows what Mama and Grammama do - just say hello and be nice. Papa was only nice when he was in a good mood or when he liked the other person, Eurwen had seen (she was happy she was someone he liked). Mama always said he wasn’t a good diplomat and Papa would nod if he heard it, so that obviously wasn’t the way to go.

Reia had not responded well to the more-than-one questions she had asked, so she had to think of one good one, she figured while she walked towards the older filly. She looks... absent. Yes, absent.

”Hello. I’m Eurwen.” The yearling girl starts with the most normal thing she can think of. She reaches almost as tall as the scaled bay, but is clearly much more lanky. It’s the scales that interest a dragon’s daughter, though. The only other one with scales and teeth had been so, so rude, but this girl doesn’t look angry. Maybe she wasn’t so cranky because she wasn’t hungry, but asking would surely upset her if she was. ”Where’d you get those?” she asks curiously, still intrigued by the scales even though she had tried not to be.

lies the seed that with the sun's love
    in the spring becomes the rose

@[adna]

Messages In This Thread
    their silent thunder matches mine; any - by adna - 01-12-2019, 05:00 PM
    RE: their silent thunder matches mine; any - by Eurwen - 01-12-2019, 05:52 PM