• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night | Ardashir
    Ardashir
    The isle was still new enough that maybe horses did not know it existed sitting in the salty cold ocean. Then again, maybe it was just too hard to get to for some. Those blessed with wings had a better chance of making it to the isle. Swimming was relatively safe but cold and there was the off chance of something slithering around ones legs as they made progress. Ard would have to try to make an effort and go to the meadow, and field once more to see if there were a few willing to take the trek.

He listened to the roan stallion and chuckled a moment. “I am glad that at least one of us has done the thinking. I admit I am not very good at the planning part of all this. Though, that is because I only know so much about it all. The lands rose horses showed up to claim them, and Nerine our home had some come over to claim this spot of land, and then little foggy on the next part. And, here you stand now leading.” He chuckled a little, “ Do forgive me for not keeping up with it all..

Leilan asked nexto to Ard to stay on the isle. The stallion swung his ears back thinking a moment. “ A hard request to ask of me. I would not wish to disappoint our queen by staying but, I also do not wish to disappoint you as well.”  His eyes looked to his ice controlling brother. “ True enough that no one horse can be skilled at all things. As long as I can travel freely between here and Nerine I will stay and help you Leilan. I am at the queens and your call.” He bowed his head a moment.    
    Out under the sky...

@[Leilan]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Glaciers melting in the dead of night | Ardashir - by Ardashir - 01-14-2019, 03:38 PM